Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hormones, i guess

Ever felt like you are liking someone and thinking of that person everytime? But then, this feeling doesn't last long. Funny huh? I must admit I have felt like that for many times already and I have been wondering if it's just the act of my hormones just like one of my dear friend, zera have said. I think she had this feeling too and she introduced me to this 'hormone' term..hahaha..or perhaps, everyone has this sort of feeling in life regardless of gender. Feeling pathetic for not being able to find the true one is normal. All of us must have had that feeling. Even if I have tried to get along with someone, I can feel that there would be a line in between us. At that time, if the feeling is not right, then I will know that this person is not the one. Until today, eventhough I might have this feeling, I am still searching for the true one and hopefully, he will find me too someday. =D

No comments: