Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New hair

Hmm...I just got my hair dyed a few days ago. It was a random thing, I would say. I didn't expect it to happen or what so ever. It was a normal Sunday and I followed my mum to the salon. I wanted to curl my hair but the barber said that my hair was too short. So, I have decided to dye my hair instead since I got to wait for my mum to get her hair done which would take an hour or more. I was a little excited because I have never done anything to my hair except for cutting and washing. I was afraid that I would look ugly with my hair coloured. Being a paranoid, I chose the darkest brown ever when the barber gave me the book containing different colours of dye. During the process of getting my hair coloured, I felt a little uncomfortable because I could feel the chemical on my hair doing its thing. It was itchy and my mum assured me that it was normal to feel that way. She said that it was as if ants were on my head biting my skin. She was right. When my hair was done, I couldn't see anything extraordinary. It was just like my usual hair. After getting my hair washed, I could see a little difference. I am glad to have experienced it but for now, I hope it would not get me into trouble. XD

2 comments:

Patricia said...

nice picture there!!! :D

Pauline said...

haha..thanks. I thought u can't go online..XD