Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back at home

Well, here I am again, back at home during the weekends after 5 days studying in uniten. I have to admit that I really miss being at home although I have the opportunity to be at home every week. I pity my sis and also, my friends who have to stay in their college during the weekends as they are staying far away. So, I am really grateful to be here writing this post. Since I might not have the chance to be home in years to come, I thought that its better for me to spend more time at home while I still can. Eventhough my friends would tease me about going home every weekend, I will still appreciate that I can still go back and spend more time in my very own sweet home. I like my home, really. This is where I grew up, shed the most tears over the pettiest things and memorable issues, played with my sis and bro, argued with my dad, mum, sis and bro, watched TV and also, cooked for the very first time in my life. This place shrinks as time passes. When I was younger, everything was big and huge but as for now, I find this place much smaller and its condition has improved so much compared to that when I was young. Thanks to those who have helped us!(I bet you know who you are if you would ever read this post of mine in a time still to come). We definitely owed you all a big one. I must admit I did not like it when there are visitors coming over. The main reason is because I felt that my home is unlike any other ordinary home that you have seen and thought of. I was ashamed and maybe until now, still am of it. That is probably the reason why I did not want to organize any parties or what so ever even if I really want to deep inside within me. It is not the fact that I do not want to but I am paranoid thinking that everyone else would change their thoughts of who I am or maybe I just have high expectations. Truthfully, I envy those who have a proper home. I really do. If you have a nice cozy home, you better be grateful of it. I like my home too regardless of my thoughts of it throughout my whole life. That is why I have promised myself that I would have a nice, proper and presentable home in the future. I want to be proud and happy being able to live in it. It was and still a wish and hope that I have when I was little until today. This is probably one of the most longed for wishes and hopes that I have. I really want to live this dream of mine and I hope it comes true. =D

No comments: