Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cliche?


When something upsets you
You find another thing that makes you happy
When someone you hate comes right at your face
You turn around and pretend that you never see that person
When you feel like everything is not going the way it should be
You should fix it and not procrasinate
When you want to achieve something
You should work for it and believe that you can do it
When you are all alone and feeling hopeless
You should make yourself happy and hang out with your close ones
When you are reading this
You might feel like this is just like any other ordinary post
I have to admit there is nothing special in this post
This is because I feel the same way too but..
When I am writing this post of mine
I notice that I have been missing a lot as I am afraid of trying
Well, I will need time to improve as a person
I believe that I will
=D

2 comments: