Tuesday, January 11, 2011

20 here we come!

Yes! We, I meant my sis and I are 20 now! No matter in which time zone we are in now, Malaysian timing or US timing, we are 20 officially! I have to act like my age which I obviously don't..I really miss being a teen. Seriously, 20 for real? Sorry for the reiteration..I just can't believe it somehow.

I managed to wake myself up and greet my sis in the Malaysian timing but as for the US timing, I did received a message from my sis and dad in my phone but later on, I ended up spending my time reading my programming subject and found out that I have not printed out some of the materials needed for my english class the next morning. I had a class at 10am but I have decided that I should wake up earlier to print out the materials.

I woke up around 8.15am and realized that Zera was no where to be seen. I have assumed that she had went to class early too since she had a class at 9am. So, I grabbed my spectacles and went to the bathroom to get myself ready for the day. When I was bathing, Zera was knocking on the door so loudly that she sounded so worried that her class is going to start..Well, that was what I had thought in mind. Without much thinking done in my mind, I opened the door with my towel on and realized that a whole lot of them were in the living room waiting for me just to celebrate my birthday! I was in total shock and all I did was closed the door shut and started screaming "Zera!". I have forgotten how many times but that was what I did..LOL! I should have guessed it when I saw her going to bed so early the night before. Oh well, I am the naive one in the end...haha.



Not a great start for the day but it was sweet and a little embarassing for me. Thanks for baking the cake, Sin Yi. Zera, thanks for the present and also, for spending some time with me for lunch. That was all about my 20th birthday! The pathetic truth was that I had my first ever own birthday cake with having anyone sharing it with me. I like it for the fact that it was my cake and dislike it because it had reminded me of my sister.

Thanks to Zera, Sin Yi, Syiqin, Shada, Jan, Girish, Ian, Winstone, Duo Ren and Sue who woke up so darn early just for me! I hope I didn't missed anyone like I did in faceboook..sorry to the special ones. :D

2 comments:

chan leong said...

haha.. tat's so sweet of them.. that towel incident... well, it's something u'll remember for a long long time... anyway, Happy Birthday!

Pauline said...

hahaha yea they were. that was memorable enough..thanks cl! :D