Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The first is the best!




I went to New York with my friends for my first winter break! Obviously, it has to be great being in the most happening place ever! The big apple is what I am refering to! No doubt!

Meeting up with another sime darbian besides those in Umich for the first time in the US was so meaningful to me! Iswari, I will be missing you soon. Hope to see you again for the upcoming breaks! Can't wait.

As great as it might sound, we have faced some difficulities too..lol. The blizzard was horrible..being that I have lost my bini..We had to walk through the blizzard and I was in my trench coat. I felt like I was actually in the scenes that I have seen in "I shouldn't be Alive"..I would never want to go through that ever again. That was my very first blizzard experience though. Thanks to the awful bllizzard, the life span of my boots was shorten. I have a feeling that they are going to be doomed by next winter.

Also, I had my very first count down for the new year in New York! I have never been to any count down in Malaysia since it's pretty crowded and most of my friends will be out with their loved ones. I know it's pretty lame to stay at home during the new year but I missed being at home. Anyhow, I got to see Keisha, the Backstreet Boys, Bill and Giuliana Rancic! I was so close and yet so far from them..haha.

Oh ya, I have not been to any clubs before in Malaysia but guess what? My first clubbing experience was also in New York! Benny Benassi was there and he has certainly rocked Pacha! It was pretty awkward for me at first. Nice experience though. Thanks to Zera, Syiqin, Zaidah, Ian and Girish, I have a great time there. I think I am not too bad for a first timer. Seriously, I got to brush up my dancing skills..LOL!

I had my chance of meeting up with Iswari, first blizzard experience, first count down party, first time clubbing and the most AWESOME part was that they all took place during my first time in New York! Nothing can ever beat that! It's a great ending for the year of 2010 and a fantastic way to start off the year of 2011! :D

Another thing that I want to add is that this is my first blog post in the year of 2011! :)

7 comments:

Iswari said...

haha i just finished writing about this as well! i was so happy to see you too!! and it's kinda sad to be away now but we'll continue meeting up ok! :D next summer and winter babe!

El Salvador Crew said...

I like the part you said it's a great ending for the year and a fantastic way to start off the new year!!!!

win said...

backstreet boys!!!!! =D

Patricia said...

at least u've tried what i havn't tried! lol

Pauline said...

iswari: haha..look forward towards it already!
girish: yea. that's cool right!
winwin: i love them too! :D
ching: u will! ;)

Aliff Ahmad said...

Wow. Sounds nice. The clubbing part particularly :P

Pauline said...

aliff: you sounded like you like it..hahaha..but realy clubbing isn't really my thing. XD