Monday, February 7, 2011

All my life I've been good but now~


The AMSEP group picture! Recently I was involved in the Asian Medical Student Exchange Program. It was before Chinese New Year. I made new friends who are from Indonesia (Amel, Adel, Ivan, Hans, Raymond, Rico and Sulae) and got closer to the other AMSEP members which I thought was a really great experience. Obviously I can't be able to write down all the details so I will just say it was really enjoyable and at the end of the day, I didn't regret joining this program at all. I hope they had fun in Malaysia and really wish I could meet them again probably in other programs. :)

Then came CNY. As usual, we went visiting. Watched the adults gambled. Collected angpows. Went to grandpa's house for breakfast and dinner everyday. Met up with other family members and family friends. Watched movies. Lol. I think this is pretty short and simple.

The title is just something random. Just thought that it suits my mood. I felt like just doing something I feel right without caring about the consequences and what others might think. I guess you would have known. It's Avril Lavigne's "What the Hell." So, that's all from me! :D

2 comments:

Pauline said...

hahaha..i hope the title of the post is just about the song though.:P

Patricia said...

it is not only about the song! it is about my mood as well. :P