Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today was a fairytale

It was Valentine's Day yesterday and yes, love was in the air! The title doesn't suggest that I'm the girl in the the fairytale. I just thought it suits the lovely atmosphere. Lol. It is a day for everyone to celebrate love regardless of whether u are taken or not. To all the couples, appreciate this day and celebrate it everyday even if it's not Valentine's. To all the singles out there, you are also part of this day and let your loved ones know that you care for them!

As for me, I spent time with my friends. We went to Pavillion and watch a movie after our end module exam which I thought I have done badly this time. Anyway, I tried not to think about it as it would have just spoiled the whole idea of having fun later. This Valentine was meaningful as I learned a few things. So what have I have learned? XD

1. Be thoughtful and caring coz you would have just made someone's day.
2. Appreciate everyone around you coz you won't know what's gonna happen next.
3. Be honest to everyone and more importantly to yourself.
4. Think about your parents during this day too.
5. It is not all that bad being single coz it just means that you haven't met your special someone.
6. A gift can be something not so material and probably that is the best Valentine gift ever.
7. Giving in and be more open minded make you a better person.
8. Seeing others feeling good about themselves makes you happy too.
9. Being patient is the hardest thing to do but it is worth.
10. Celebrate love everyday! <3

That's all from me for this Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Sakura said...

i love this post! =)

happy belated valentine's to you patricia! =D haha

Pauline said...

I spent that day getting my chemistry report done! LOL!

Patricia said...

hey thanks! happy belated valentine's day too! XD.. u sure u only did the chemistry report only?? lol. :P