Thursday, March 10, 2011

Being worried helps

Yes, I was worried about a lot of things recently. Most of them were academic stuffs like projects, exams and essays. In addition to that, I was also worried about the bhangra dance.

I am not a good dancer. I was told that I was stiff once. I was bad in remembering steps while dancing. I am not professionally trained. I don't go for dance classes. Choreographing a dance? I have never thought of that in my life..hahaha. I was involved because I want to try and have fun with my friends. All these while, I thought that everything that I have learnt in school about dances and performances were right and when I got to know that they weren't all that accurate, I was upset. Yes, I want to get things done quickly. Without thinking much about doing right thing, I was more focus on getting it done.

Although I have spent so much of time in trying to get steps done, they won't be worth if they are not the right steps. I don't want to be the one who spreads the wrong information about my own country to everyone else. That thought alone itself was killing me inside. I don't want to be the one to blame. I want to get it right. I am not a Malaysian if I were to insist on my own steps. Getting the steps right was hard enough for me. Thank you to Professor Anis for being there to correct the dance steps.

If you think it's easy to shop online..think again. Amazon have messed up my orders. I have ordered 4 pairs of bangles. It was 3am when I got back to get the package and opened it. I got them all but one of the pairs only had one in it instead of two. Fearing that the bangles won't reach on time, I made another order and called them in the morning. They said they will mailed it to me by priority mail and promised that it will be there before March 12th(MCN day). Let's hope so.

Because I was worried, I slept pretty late these few days and I can't sleep when the clock hits 12am or 1am. I am wide awake! Thanks to that, I was able to revise for my chemistry exam..hahaha.

I wrote this post to update my blog and nothing else. Ok, I better get my report, essay and not forgetting, revision for the next exam done. Busy busy busy..

1 comment:

Patricia said...

hey u sound really busy. hope everything will turn out fine for u. :).. i don't know if it's the twin thing, but i have also been sleeping really late and got busy with lots of stuffs all of a sudden. tell me if u need me ya! coz i might need u too. lol. tc <3