Saturday, March 12, 2011

It is right rationally and wrong emotionally

I don't think I should be posting this now being that I am supposed to be studying for my midterms on monday and tuesday but..I think I need to. As I was walking down the street..many things..believe me..a lot of things came into my mind. I was walking aimlessly..hoping that the wind will hit or smack on my face even harder everytime when it blows. I want to wake up and be real again. I just have a feeling that I am faking something. As if I was not being me..or maybe it's the other way round..I am losing myself..I don't know what to say or how to describe it but all I want to do is be alone and scream all I want. Crazy? Don't worry I am still sane. I am sure of it..hahaha! I know why I am feeling frustrated but I think it's the right thing to just let it go because in the end, there will be nothing left. That frustration came from my very own feelings and not my mind. I just felt like I needed something but I know I can't have it because it's the wisest option to not have it. I know I am crapping. Yes, I am but I really need this one. I need it. :')

3 comments:

Patricia said...

hey hey just scream it out loud and u will feel better. then dun emo ady k. and wake up!!! some things are not meant be like the way u want and probably it's the best way to go about it. knowing that it bring happiness to everyone at the end of the day, it's worth! :D

Pauline said...

I was just stressed out. I am fine now. Thanks, ching! <3

generalist said...

dun lose yourself... go ahead n scream all u need... remember u have frens all around u if u need them :)