Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If I were a boy

Harvest Moon! I used to play this playstation game when I was younger. I still remembered how Ling and I played this sharing the same account. We always wanted everything to be perfect. If it didn't turn out the way we wanted it to be, we would not save the game. Lol. My brother and my cousins weren't so fussy like us though. They just play it the way want it coz after all it was just a game. My sis and I however, played it as if it's real and guessed what we even had a book to list down what to do for that game. Crazy huh? Probably addicted! XD

We had to play the male character coz we don't have any other choices that time but now there are so many versions of Harvest Moon. I wonder if people still play this game. Sometimes I think that being a guy is so much easier than being a girl. But hey, we wouldn't know if that's true, would we?

If I were a boy, my parents need not worry about me getting home by myself especially when it's really late at night. I would have been a little taller in height. Haha.. Maybe my actions wouldn't be affected so much by emotions. I would be the good guy coz I would have kept chivalry alive. Hehe.. Probably I might be more assertive in making decisions. I would also have more courage to do something. I would be a loyal partner and a responsible man. And also, the man who places his family as his top priority. I hope to be a good dad and be close to my kids. My wife need not be the prettiest thing on Earth but someone I really love and trust. That's like the ideal guy who most likely wouldn't exist unless if I were a guy. Just kidding. LOL.

No matter what it is, I guess the most important thing is to be yourself and be on the right track. Live your life! *Similar to the last thing I said in my impromptu speech in English class.* :D

2 comments:

Pauline said...

This game is awesome! i still like it! :D

Wei Loong said...

I love this game! And yes, I am also a perfectionist when I play this game. Used to spend more than 7 hours a day just to play this game. I still want to play it though.=P