Friday, March 11, 2011

Fearing for the worst


After the end module exam, I thought I wouldn't have much things to do but it didn't turn out that way. Instead everything just came to me all of a sudden and I seriously felt like screaming at one point. Some of my friends knew that I was stressed up. I was glad that they were supportive and caring. Really wanna thank them! A friend asked me what would I usually do to get away from stress? Hmm.. It really got me thinking.

I only got to found out the day after that. I have to do something really crazy! LOL. I mean something really challenging and new. It was a very sudden decision. I have actually decided to drive alone, yup me and myself, to class. FYI, I have never driven a car all by myself til then!

Honestly, I felt so relieved after that! I just don't know why. The taste of freedom! Woohoo~ Probably I just needed some time for myself and do things my way. I had the music blasting in the car and I was singing out loud. Hehe

Now, I got other stuffs to worry about. I don't know if I can overcome my fears. I don't think I'm prepared for it and people expect the best out of me. I don't know if I can meet their expectations. Hope things will work out as it should be *keeping my fingers crossed*

3 comments:

Ling said...

wow..drive alone??u have a car there?anyway i am sure u can do and overcome every fear and challenges..gambateh!!

Pauline said...

you didn't mentioned that you drove with the music blasting like hell!!! :P

Patricia said...

JL,yup drove alone! haha! i m using the old car actually. the scary moments are over now. i didnt really manage to eliminate the fears i had but yea i tried. hehe.

Ling, LOL!it wasnt the main thing i wanted to tell u anyway. i told that u i drove alone all by myself! :P