Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am begging you please

I gave up in trying to find my watch. I have lost it. I am so sorry, mummy..:(
It's my fault for being clumsy to forget where have I placed it. My bad for being the stupid one. Thinking that it was safe to put it somewhere else besides my own pocket, I have regretted it ever since. I was really dumb to even think that I have a good memory.

It was so sad that everytime, I pulled up my jacket's sleeves and only got to realized that my watch was not there anymore.It was hard to not being able to know the current time. Now, I have to rely on my phone. I miss my watch so much now. It was the prettiest one that I had so far.

These were the last few pictures with you, my awesome shiny pretty little watch:





Please let me find you somewhere in my room..I am begging you please. I promise you that I will take good care of you..:(

4 comments:

Aliff Ahmad said...

Look for it properly lah pauline. It must be somewhere there :)

Pauline said...

aliff, it is officially gone..it is no where to be found. :(

Aliff Ahmad said...

So sorry to hear that :(

Patricia said...

why so careless?! :P