Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thinking too much?


That's me checking my phone and not realising that someone was taking this picture. Taken by my dear friend, Min Hui who is also my labmate and she can be as blur as me in the lab. LOL. I think it was during VC Cup..long time ago. Just find it interesting as I was looking through old pictures. XD

I was still with my straight hair. Haha..anyway, I remember feeling down that time because I think I wasn't not good enough. I think I'm still not good enough now. Well, it isn't about winning after all. I just don't feel that I am ready enough. I probably never feel good about myself until today. :(

I tried thinking of what I really want and yet I don't think I could tell what it is. I feel it's so aimless. Maybe I'm just thinking too much because of the holidays. But it felt good to meet my KMK sisters and my old school friends. It's not like I don't like holidays. I gotta admit I enjoy sleeping anytime I want, going out with my mum, watching all my favourite TV series and all.

Sometimes I feel like I hope for something that seem very much impossible for me to get or achieve. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve to be the one..the one who gets the privilege or benefit. Sometimes I feel like it is only me who thinks that this is right. So, am I the problem? Guess it's just me thinking too much.

Well, I hope I figure this out soon. I am also hoping that this holidays will pass really slow because I'm not ready to go back to my busy life in UKM. :)

No comments: