Sunday, May 1, 2011

Peace of mind

Traveling alone and leaving all by myself for a few days? Nah..I would never do that but I did. Just because my mum had the opportunity to go to the states, Las Vegas, I thought that it would be nice to meet her there. It is not easy to get someone like my mum to get here. I would really want to spend time with her when she gets here. That's all I had in mind - to be with her. I don't plan to go to Vegas if it was not for her. Although I would be alone for a few days, I think I should make it as a once in a life time thing to travel all by myself. Of course, I do hope that I can go with some friends of mine but things don't go as plan or not everything has to go as I want them to be as always. Guess it is time to be independent and have some peace of mind alone? I am not going to say that it's awesome being alone but the satisfaction is truly there. I don't feel pressured. There is no drama going on. I laugh at myself for my own stupidity for getting lost. LOL! So many things came to my mind. I have thought of my life like what has been interesting and what not. The time spent alone was not too bad. I got myself some answers. Answers that I could not get if I didn't have much time for my own mind to wander around. Answers that speak for themselves and that I have to agree even if I don't want to. Not to mention that being a female traveling is not a good or wise choice, I would never agree on anyone of my girl friends to travel alone..That's for sure!

That is all from me in Las Vegas! :)

4 comments:

Iswari said...

it's always nice to go somewhere alone once in a while :)

Pauline said...

yup. totally agreed.:)

Anonymous said...

So proud of u tho it surprised and scared me at the same time... the thought of u as a girl to travel alone in a place so foreign...
-laura-

Pauline said...

haha. yea, there is a risk in anything we do. btw, it's not something that I would want to do again and again..