Thursday, May 12, 2011

stupid but worth


I am about to do something that is so stupid for something that I think its worth taking the risk. I kept on thinking about it but it's not going to work if I don't take any move. I have to do this..one day..no matter how many critics or comments I might get from people. I don't see the point hiding from something that should be happy for me. I don't get why should I feel so guilty for something that I can't control. I don't see the point of hiding anymore. Hiding keeps me thinking about the consequences. It will kill me if this continues. I am just going to do it and see what happens. Even if the whole world might hate me for it or if some people might get hurt from it, I still think that to know sooner is better than later. I am not going to be afraid to take this stupid wise move of mine. I don't see the point of it anymore, really. I am not wrong..this is just life. It is so dramatic and ironic that this had happened to me. It is a risk that I will take and I hope everything will be fine. I really do. Don't hate me, please..

2 comments:

Patricia said...

this is the Ling I know. just be you. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the picture and another intriguing post