Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just maybe?

I was doing my web homework earlier today. The worst was that I have ended up spending almost all day long doing it. Finally, I got done with it one and a half hours ago before I start typing this blog post. I know this is redundant but anyway, I have no idea on how to start off this post. There is so much of things in mind that I want to say but I know not all of them are necessary or that important. Most of them are crappy and not worth it to be heard.

I was wondering what might have been different if somethings were not here for me and what would have been today without those things around me. Maybe there is a lot more to it than I have imagined, thought and had today..but but..just maybe..just maybe...things might have been worse as compared to now. So, I guess.. there is some truth behind living in the present.

Not that I hope things to change now but I am accepting the way things that are working around me. It is not all about me all the time..There are many others facing a harder time. Unfortunately, most of us only think about ourselves and only want to be heard and not the other way around. Guess it is just human nature? Well..humans will be humans. Ok, I will get back to my studies.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Don't worry too much. Things will be alright. Good luck for exams! Tell me when ur exams are over ;)

sOpHi@ said...

I would love to relate everything back to human nature too but, is it really? :( I really do wonder...

Pauline said...

sophia, I don't know for sure but what I do know is that we, humans are selfish to a certain extent and not all of us have the same extent. Some people would care less about others. I have always thought that caring(wanting to listen to others) is one step of not being self centered..but who knows..I might be wrong.