Saturday, May 7, 2011

Whatever happens, happens

I have weird moments where my tears will just flow down my cheeks without any good reason. When my mind just starts to think, it goes so deep and wanders so much that I guess I can't control it. Not all that I think of are good stuffs, there are more bad thoughts that come to my mind. Thinking on whether I have made the right decision in some of the things that I have done, I was just too scared to answer them. I have chose to turn to face fear instead of reality. Facing something that I was thinking of and not something that I am going through, I felt a little dumb. I don't know what else to think of. My mind would just tend to think of the possibilities that I didn't want, the chances of being a failure, and the thoughts that might have changed me for who I am today. I don't know if it's for the better or worse. For now, I will just do what I want and think is not bad for myself. Let whatever that happens, happens even if I was in uncertainty.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

it will be alright. :)

Pauline said...

:)

Ying Sze said...

u will be fine , da jie . XD
all d best !!!