Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm Still Thinking About It

I think this is a very meaningful picture. It looks better with a brighter light as a background though. This picture was taken on March 17, 2010 at 6.51pm.. lol.. In this picture, one of the hands is mine and the other is Fiona's. It was taken in KMK, at the lecturers' compound. As meaningful as it may seems, this picture actually tells a lot of unforgettable moments.

It reminds me that I was once in KMK, walking around, chit-chatting with a friend and enjoying the time left for us to be in KMK. There were a few things I wanted to do before leaving KMK for good. I've always wanted to go inside one of the lecturers' homes and I did..so proud to say this..XD

Anyway, I really miss being there even though I know it sounds a little silly. If my life was a book and the times I had spent in KMK was a chapter.. this chapter may not be the longest one but definitely an interesting one. There was one time when I had a really bad stomachache and thank God that I was lucky enough to have two friends who were willing to accompany me to the clinic in the middle of the night. There was also other times that I felt grateful like when I had this dreadful skin disease, there were actually so many people who were worried for me. Some even suggested ideas for curing it. I, genuinely was touched.

It has been like a month already that I have left KMK and I'm still thinking about it. :)

2 comments:

Kent Room said...

"If my life was a book and the times I had spent in KMK was a chapter.. this chapter may not be the longest one but definitely an interesting one"...definitely agree with this sentence...haha...really gt a bit miss the time in KMK...=)

Patricia said...

Yea i m missing KMK too. :)