Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Remote Control


I hope that life is a television and that I have the remote control. With the remote control, I can choose to watch what I like and not watch what I detest. I can always satisfy myself with the programmes in the TV because I will only choose my favourite TV shows, dramas, movies and sitcoms. I can opt to not watch anything and switch off the TV and also, adjust the volume or the colour according to my preferences. If I have the remote control, I will get to choose when to play, pause and stop the dvd player. If only I need not share the remote control with anyone else and have it all to myself. If only I could have the TV be working everytime I watch it. Then, I will want to watch the TV for the rest of my life and want it to be the LIFE that I want. So, can I have the remote control? =D

3 comments:

Monkey De Ace said...

Can,sure can. I got sell here, wan or not?
sony branded, consumer friendly, made of high quality materials, and has hello kitty picture on it.

Pauline said...

haha..=.="
ok, u better give me discount ya..:P

Monkey De Ace said...

ok, no prob...lol XD