Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finally...

Finally, Sime Darby approved my appeal to further my education in the University of Michigan. I am just glad that I know where am I heading to now. No more thinking about where will I end up in and I have to admit that I was not as thrilled as I was when I first got a place in U Mich. The feeling was just ok-ok or so-so..maybe too much of waiting kinda washed the excitement away. Well, it is done for me but not for my other friends who are still battling for their wants. I wish you all the best! I know how it feels like being in your positions, really. For the past two days, I was busy with the payment for the deposit. The deadline was yesterday and with sime's recent approval, I have to get things done very fast. I have only one day to settle the deposit. Honestly, I was very blur, confused, frustrated and if this continues, I will go crazy..haha..Well, this is just the beginning. I am yet to see more stuffs like what my other friends are going through now. For short, I can just hope for everything to go on fine and smoothly. Thank you, YSD! Good luck, everyone! =D


Have a look at this link (I just want to make myself feel excited about going to michigan):
http://web.law.umich.edu/AdobeFlash/a2flash/A2flashOct08.html

2 comments:

win said...

congrate pauline =)

Pauline said...

thanks! =D