Saturday, May 22, 2010

You Look So Familiar


Lately, I have heard a lot of, "I think I have seen you before." A few people had said that to me already in the last two weeks itself. Well of course, those people were some new faces to me and I just happened to know them for the first time.


I begin to wonder whether I am one of the common faces in the streets. Maybe I'm just plain ordinary and there are many people out there who look like me. Gosh.. Then they continued asking me about me whether I have an older sis who is studying in their place. A teacher asked whether I was from her school. There was another person who asked whether I once worked in a particular place. Lol...


The most unbelievable thing I heard was that I look like an Indonesian pop star called Agnes Monica. I'll take that as a compliment.. XD. But I gotta admit though that I don't think I look like her at all. I posted her picture along in this post just in case if you wanna know how she looks like.
Weird huh? Dejavu maybe...:P

4 comments:

Pauline said...

she does look like you a little in this picture..haha..XD

Patricia said...

i don't look like her actually. u should look at her music videos. we are so different! :D

Pauline said...

haha..at least, some ppl say that you look like her..XD

Patricia said...

fine.. but not exactly :P