Monday, May 3, 2010

Her Story




I thought of utilizing my time wisely during this 'nothing-to-do' period, so I came up with this idea of posting this.


I'm proud of her. She has done a lot to make it this far. I may not fully understand all the times and experiences she had been through but I'm glad to know that whatever she did paid off. Congrats sis!


Being her twin, I have always been by her side until last year when she had to start studying in Uniten. We shared most of our lives together. When we were young, we used to play dolls, , watch tv and lots more. Almost everything we did was done together. Technically, I can say that I have watched her grew in time.



In school, she was someone who gets everything done before the deadline. I see her as a person who has the guts to make her stand and also, someone with very strong determination in achieving success. Sometimes, she happened to be loud and truthful in the wrong situation but I got to admit that I like it. She did the things that I didn't dare to do. It is nice having someone like that around.


As a sister, she is definitely doing her job perfectly. She is caring, loving, protective and everything else that I can use to describe how good she is. We shared our thoughts and views on the things happening in our own lives. We even talked about random stuffs which made us wondered how we managed to talk until that extent.





Now that she is half way to finally make it a dream come true, I hope that she will be able to make it a reality. All the best!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

haha..ching, i m kinda shock to see this post of yours..no wonder you didn't want to tell me what did u post about..lol..seriously,i m juz the normal ah ling who u have always know..nothing much..i m happy that you actually posted this but i want to say one more thing, this is OUR blog..=D

Patricia said...

ah ling, i know. i m just bored ;P

Pauline said...

ok, ah ching..haha.. XD