Monday, August 16, 2010

I wonder..

Well, I am not gonna post about an anime series but it kinda relates to it. I've been thinking a lot. Sometimes things just don't go the way you want it to be. Your actions and words may hurt other people. It hurts you even more if the person whom you hurt is someone important to you.

My-Hime is one of the anime series that I really like. Probably because it has the greatest effect on me. It made me wonder how much one would do just to save their loved ones. It involves sacrifices. Ever wonder whether the sacrifices made are worth it? But shouldn't you like not care of the worthiness of it if you really care for that person? If you think that it is not worth it, does that mean that you're being selfish?

Lol. Personally, I don't think there's an answer for those questions because different people react differently. In this kinda situation, there's no right or wrong. People make choices, not mistakes.

For me, it really depends how much I really treasure the particular person. Don't blame yourself if there's any problems. Anyone could have came across something like that. Sometimes, giving in and being honest are the best solutions! ;)

4 comments:

Pauline said...

I miss watching it too! XD

Patricia said...

lol. yup!

arika said...

you like anime?? wahh anime freak!! lol lol lol

Patricia said...

yea pauline and i like anime but not freaks la. XD