Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dresses For Me?

This picture was taken last year during the Chinese New Year celebration in KMK. Adeline in the white cheongsam and that's me in the red one. Not many people saw us in cheongsams anyway because we only got to change like kinda at the ending part of the event.

We actually took quite some effort to just go look for these cheongsams but, we finally got it anyway at the same shop. Lol. It's like one of the moments where I really got to dress up nicely which I hardly do. :P

Being a not-so-girly girl, i rarely wear skirts. I think I look better in jeans so yea, never really gotten myself any skirts and what more can I say about dresses?! It's not like I totally don't have any. It's just that I have limited choices only compared to other girls.

I would probably try checking Pauline's wardrobe because I need a dress ASAP. Yikes!

I've always wanted to get a nice dress anyway so maybe it's time for me to get it. Every girl wants to look pretty in special occasions and that includes me too. It's kinda stressful because people tend critic if you look bad. :(

Maybe I should turn to my Mum for advices too. I believe that she knows what looks good on me. Hopefully, everthing will turn out fine. :)

2 comments:

Pauline said...

HAHA! everything that is mine now will be yours when I get there. Happy searching..hahaha. :P

You will look nice as always in any dress. :)

Patricia said...

yea but then i cant fit in all of it. lol