Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thinking ahead

No matter how much I don't like changes, they will have to happen somehow. I know its going to be the time when it comes. Changing is good or bad? It really depends on us, eventually. I like to think of it as a good thing but I just don't feel right. I hate transitions in which I have to go through for now and I am not sure if it is because that I am emotionally disturbed for these few days or what but I just don't feel right. Nothing seems to be a good thing. I want to be optimistic to myself but I just couldn't because I know how I feel. Everything seems so wrong for me even little things that do not need much attention or consideration. Maybe I am still in the mood swing season..haih. All of my 'haha's don't seem so genuine and I can't help it but typing it because it's already in me. My fingers will just go to the letter 'H' and 'A' repeatedly even when I am not laughing. I hope its the mood swing. I really hope so. It better be..I want to wake up feeling like life is something and not nothing..
Now, I will not think so much about what I will be leaving behind. No more sad moments. No more being depress for something that I know that it will not happen. No more whining and procrastinating. No more being so irrational. I will have to focus of what I will be facing in a few weeks time or years..haha. All I got to do now is to divert my attention to the more important stuffs for now. So, packing, it is! ;)

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Learn to enjoy life along the way even though u are facing problems coz problems always exist no matter what. ;D