Friday, August 6, 2010

My colors!


When I was 5 years old, I used to like yellow! That's why I liked to draw the sun and I loved the yellow power ranger..haha. I don't know the exact reason for it but maybe the reason behind it was that yellow is a bright color.

When I was about 7 years old after my elementary years, I don't really like bright colors anymore. I liked blue instead. One reason was that it was safe and it was considered as a 'cool' color for me..hahaha..maybe some influence from my bro too..XD

When I was in my pre-teenage years, I still stick to the color, blue but the darker type of blue..navy blue. I didn't like to have bright colors at that point of time because it gets dirty easily compared to dark colors like blue. I was not the girly-type of girl but the more rough-type of girl. I didn't like to wear dresses or skirts. Everything I had was pants and normal tee. It is also pretty obvious that I have created my email, "blue7lime@....com" during those years of my life..hahaha.

When I hit the age of 15, my liking for blue color started to decrease. I have undergone some changes in my thoughts and likings and thus, I opened myself to more colors in life. I realized that I did not like the safe dark color that much because most of the pretty nice looking things were in white. From then onwards, I like white! I am glad that I didn't want to be so boy-ish after all..hahaha.

When I am about 17 years of age, I still like white but I started to like pink as well..not the striking pink but the baby pink..hahaha. I have a lot of things in pink. For example, my clothes, bag, socks, etc..except for my hideous blue watch that I have when I was 13..Oh ya, that blue watch had finally took its last breath when I was in Uniten. Now, I had a better looking one..the silver metallic type in which I have always wanted when I started liking white..hahaha.

For now, I like red but I still go for other colors as long as I look nice in it. By the way, I might start liking the color, gold as well especially for accessories..hahaha..XD
I think as my colors have changed, I have changed myself too. Maybe it is one of the signs of growing up for me. I am yet to know what colors I will like in a time still to come. :)

2 comments:

chan leong said...

pretty colorful life. i think u already started to like gold color. Look at ur hair. haha. It seems like the way you see color really does indicate how you've grown up.

Pauline said...

haha..my hair is not that gold-ish..its more brown-ish..XD

yea but you might be right because brown is a shade of gold too.