Monday, August 2, 2010

It's me

Are you with me? You don't seem like you are. I thought you would but I guess I was wrong. I don't even know what else you are hiding from me. I have the rights to know because it's all about me and not you. It's my thing. You think you can handle it yourself by not telling me?

Please let me grow up. I may act a little unreasonable but do you even know that I only act like that in some situations? Some in which I do not need to hide myself from showing what is really happening in my mind and thoughts..Some in which I can feel free to express and explode..I hate restrictions, really. I am no more what I was before and I am not sure if I am better or worse because I have doubts about myself. My emotions were jumbled together. I must not be emotionally disturbed. You have to let me decide and learn. It's time and there is no more 'next time'.

These few days were filled with heart-breaks, headaches, anger and frustration between us. I don't know how to fix it. So, I am just leaving it and see what happens next. I don't even expect an apology but I want sincerity and care. If you think I am least bothered about it, then you don't even know me well enough. In fact, I don't even think I know the 'real you'.

I am tired of this. Let's put this aside and let it rot if it ever will. I hope it does.

No comments: