Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Leaving soon.

Less than a week..5 days in precise..it is really happening. I don't know what to say. I am not filled with excitement yet. Getting ready to go is not an easy process. A lot of things got me worried..haha. I don't know what to expect there. Anything can happen in between those years. Some people think that I will go wild when I am there. Some believe that I will still stand by my own principles as long as I am still within the circle of my boundaries. Well, they have the right to say this and that but I know what I will do and not do when I am there. After all, I am a little conservative when it comes to certain issues. Sometimes I really wonder if they know me well enough to predict my life there. Like I have said, I don't like giving any promises or guarantee because anything can happen in between those years. I am even having thoughts and doubts about what I will be then and how things will be like when I come back. The thing is that I will still have the "old-me" no matter what I have done or experienced. I know that the world is not kind and I don't expect everyone to be super nice to me. I got tonnes of advices from my family members. Thank you all! When I am there, I will learn and that is for sure. All I can say is just have a little faith in me and lets hope that I will make the best out of Michigan and US. I think I have bought all of my things..haha..I hope I didn't miss any. Well, I hope everything goes fine. Wish me all the best! :)

We shall see what happens in these few years to come...I hope that there are some things that will stay the same and some that will change for the better. :)

4 comments:

Patricia said...

u are making me sad! i believe u will be a good gal there. ;D

Pauline said...

haha..XD

chan leong said...

Know what. All the bad stuff you think that's gonna happen is gonna happen. You'll see them happening but you'll learn to deal with it.

I don't know how conservative you are, but someone as open as I, can't stand to look at the gross stuff here. But I learned to appreciate that they are gross so I don't want to be like that.

On the other hand, there're a bunch of cool nice sweet people here, which you will meet - maybe fall in love- and definitely cherish. Trust me.

Pauline said...

haha..ok at least, I can prepare for the worst now. Thanks for sharing. I appreciate it. Shall meet you all there during breaks. :)