Saturday, August 14, 2010

What would happen if...

I always have this thought in my mind "What would happen if...". I wondered how things would be like if I have acted differently. They might have been better or worse but I won't know because I have done it and nothing could change that. I thought it was the best choice of all of my possible actions but I was wrong. It was not the best solution at all. None of us were not satisfied or happy. It ended up with anger and frustration. I don't know what to say or do anymore. My eyes were teary red but even that couldn't help me in anyway besides letting off my emotions and feelings. I was all alone knowing that I couldn't possibly reach for any immediate help because it would only made it worse. I would feel even more terrible and not even enjoying the time that I have left here. If this is a math problem, I will solve it logically but too bad for me, its not. I don't know what could have possibly been the right move at all. I am really out of mind and words..I want things to go smoothly. Maybe we should stop tolerating and just say what we want. It makes things much easier. Although we may sound stubborn or selfish, maybe that is the solution. Both sides were trying to think the best for one another but this has only brought heartache. So, what is the point of trying to tolerate at all? It has never make sense to me but all these while, I have finally knew that I have chose the wrong action. Everything is just so messed up. I really want it to be fixed but I just don't know how.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

dun think about it too much. yea, being honest to uself and others is probably the easiest way coz then everyone knows what's really going on. ;D

Pauline said...

:)