Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stuck in Between


I understand what she tells and she does make a point out of it. Another she tells me her story and she makes sense as well. So, who am I to blame? haha..I think its all due to miscommunication and the lack of understanding between them that had somehow caused the awkwardness. I don't like to know what is going around especially when I know what the both of them think and how they will reason out themselves. All I do is agree with both sides because they are both right. I think of it that way as well but it is just that I react differently from what they both would react with one another's actions. It is that simple to avoid any awkwardness in between the silence. If one knocks the door and another opens it and both greets each other properly, then ta-da, you have got it! No worries. No assumptions. No over reactions. And what both will attain is satisfaction and a full stop to the awkward feeling. Oh ya, there is one more thing that I will do and that is I will try to stop having the previous thoughts that I have about them and think about it rightfully. A word of sorry worths a lot and this word is not even close to the price of a relationship. It not only heals the relationship but it betters it. A word of please worths a lot too and like sorry, it is not expensive and in fact, it does not cost at all. If we could just compromise, I am sure that we will see a difference. Trust me on this. =D

*It is just a piece of advice from me and sometimes, I failed to do it..haha. Still, I think this advice is worth to be shared*

No comments: