Friday, April 2, 2010

Now, I know it

I really thought I did not like it
It was sweet but I just felt that it was nothing
Maybe I did not even try to appreciate it
Maybe it was just nothing from the start until now
Somehow, I felt that it actually meant something once
because now, I know that it did to me
Without knowing it, I actually like it
but I am not sure if I should anymore
I think it is worthless now
I am glad that I did not start it
because I do not think that I will stay with it for a long time
So, why waste my time?
I only realized it when it was gone and taken away
far beyond from my reach now
It will never look back and think of the past no more
It has grown and it is able to move now
So, it travelled and I knew it was going away
At that point, I felt nothing
because it was just like another norm
another 'it'
another nothing to me
I wished that it felt that it was something too
because I know it is not nothing anymore
It is something to me and I know it.
=D

4 comments:

Monkey De Ace said...

:)

Pauline said...

=D

Jit Yang said...

=_=!

Pauline said...

i have never thought that my nephew will read this..:P