Sunday, April 11, 2010

A pleasing ordinary day

I think I better get hold of myself and start posting something better than my previous post. For those who have read it, I am so sorry but I just have to let it out and unfortunately, I chose my blog..haha..XD

Ok, I better start my new post..=D

Yesterday was a really moody day for me. I spent most of my time watching the TV - TVB dramas and a movie, Year One. It was an OK movie..all about the existence of God, the chosen one and human nature. I think it is funny and stupid..haha.



After that, I wanted to go shopping but my mother was busy with her work. I wanted to call my sister but then, I remembered that she had to study for her finals. I wanted to study but I was thinking that I should just give myself some break after my tests eventhough I had one more test to go. I wanted to call my friends out but I think they would not agree to last minute plans. So, I am all alone at home. Kinda boring, I must say.


A picture of a bored me..=P

After dinner, I suggested to my mum to go shopping. She agreed but my brother said that it would be better to watch a movie instead. He went online to book the tickets in Cathay Pacific, Cineplex and reminded me to write down the booking number. So, I save it as a note in my phone. When, we reached the car park, my mum told me to take a picture of where we have parked the car. I reluctantly took a picture of it.



When we finally arrived to the counter to pick up our tickets, we were told that the booking was for the next day! Ok...things didn't go as it was planned. I eventually said 'Why don't we go shopping since we are here already?'. So, shopping it is! I felt like God has read my mind or something as I got what I really wanted - shopping..hahaha.

Eventually, we walked to the Curve. My brother went to have a look at his things and my mum and I went to shop for clothes. When we were shopping and looking at clothes, my sister called. I felt so sorry for letting her down by telling her that I am busy with shopping..Sorry, sis! I was like 'Why didn't you called earlier?' in my mind but yea, she needs to study. Getting back to shopping, I didn't really want anything in particular and never have thought of getting anything expensive or so but I eventually got myself a jacket from Esprit and a t-shirt from Kitschen. I felt a little guilty though. My brother did not manage to get himself anything as usual and my mum got herself a leather handbag and t-shirt as well.



After shopping, we went to Mac Donalds for supper and when we got back home, I called my sister and told her that I was sorry and we talked for almost an hour or so. I definitely felt not-so-lonely after the chat.
Overall, it was not a very boring day afterall since I got to spend time watching TV, shop and chat with my sis. I feel a whole lot better after all these especially the part in which I got to treat myself with some new stuffs..Thank you, mum! haha..XD

2 comments:

Monkey De Ace said...

haha, it's not a so bored picture after all.

Pauline said...

yea maybe..haha. XD