Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Something that I will like to wrap up before I regret

Ok, it may seem a little weird when you are reading this post of mine because I have not completely done it yet but I will do it very soon. It is ok for you to not read this because it is not important anyway. I just want to post it so that I will remember that I have started doing it. Seriously, I have came up with this thingy..some sort of a writing everything that I really felt for and experienced with the people who had made a difference in my life and those who I really want to remember. Thanks to my sister's friend and a book, I have the will to do this thingy. I had indeed spent 2 hours yesterday writing this thingy as a rememberance for these people. I do not know how much will it worth but at least, I will be glad that I have wrote it and now, all I have to do is wait for the right time to give it to them. =D

No comments: