Saturday, April 10, 2010

Change for heaven's sake

You know that you have agreed to this and yet, you still yap. What is it with you that you can't even compromised? Seriously, I have kept my mouth shut all the while..ok maybe, I have snapped a few times but yea, it was because of your stubbornness and unawareness of what you were saying all this while. Do you know that what you have said meant something to the people around you? Do you know that we have feelings too? Are you dumb or just ignorant? I know that you are obviously not oblivious! I used to respect you when I was younger. You used to be my role model, my leader and lots more. Back then when we were younger, we were naive and innocent. So, there was nothing that you or me could have done to hurt one another but now, you are supposed to be wiser, more mature and experienced and yet, you act the other wise. You tell the people around you that you are always RIGHT and we are always at fault?! Please wake up.. Do you know that you sound like a kid when you said that? I don't want to think that but you made me to. I have tried to change your thoughts somehow but I have failed again and again. Everytime when I try, we will end up quarrelling and it goes on. When will you start to realize? When will you ever know that the people around you are not against you but we care for you? When will you stop being so self-centered and start to love others like how you love yourself? You said you are selfish because you know yourself better. Are you sure about that? Are even close to be certain about you knowing yourself best? I don't know but what I know is that life is tough and in fact, the people around you are facing a much harder life than you are. Do you even know that? Do you even try to envisage yourself in our shoes? Maybe you should live our lives for a day, then you will know how much we have been through.. I am not boasting about it but in fact, you are considered very lucky and I am sure of it. Please just be grateful is all that I hope for. I know it is pointless writing this post because I know you. Still, I believe that you have something called 'feelings', 'love' and 'responsibility' in you. I don't want to give up trying to improve you and I know I must not because it is for everyone's sake. I can only hope that you will realize one day..maybe there is only one person that could change you and I am pretty sure that you have not meet him or her yet..whoever you are, please come and save him as soon as possible..I can't stand it no more. Enough is enough.

No comments: