Wednesday, April 7, 2010

When the world seems so small

As the title of this post has suggested, I think it is predictable that I was about to mention that I know that an old friend is friends with a friend of mine. In fact, it happened recently. I find it a little weird and I am curious about how they get to know one another but I know that life is like that. It goes on without us knowing it. Everything that was close to me seems so distant from me today. All I ever had was the memories of the good old days..hmmm..I wished I could relive them once again but again, time never waits for us. It just keeps on ticking forever without stopping. One of my friend stated in her facebook status that she wanted to stay young forever. I find it pretty naive for her to think so but her status kept me thinking. Yea, I want to stay like this forever too. I don't want to get old. There is just so much in life that I do not want to change. Then again, time flies and thus, life changes. We might have changed, experienced and improved but the old us will still be a part of us. It will be there and nobody can ever steal it from us. I believe that there is always the old me in myself, hidden and buried in between. I miss the past and that I will never deny. Now, I want things to be as it is now and once again in the future, I will be thinking of the same thing and wanting things that happen now to be relived in a time still to come. Whatever is it, I will appreciate the moments that I have now and I shall cherish it with me. =D

3 comments:

Monkey De Ace said...

damn, i wanna go bek n live dat part of life again.

Pauline said...

haha..too bad, there is no U-turn..:P

Monkey De Ace said...

dats y i learning engineering, hope to come with a time machine...hmm.