Friday, July 2, 2010

The 10 Sisters and Their Elders


This is my first time blogging about my family in KMK. The beautiful drawing above is obviously not drawn by me. It is of course drawn by my youngest sister, Yi Ting..XD.. I am not very sure how this family tree was formed but I think it's because we were stuck with one another in the beginning.

According to Fiona, it started in the Pentaque Competition in KMK. By the way, pentaque is a traditional game. I only found out about this family when EJ called me 'da jie' when I came into her room one night. I didn't know what 'da jie' means that time but now I know..:P..

After that day, I have 9 little adorable sisters. In real life, I was the youngest among my siblings so, I didn't know what it feels like being the eldest sibling. Nice experience being the 'da jie'. hehehe.. Even though we aren't real sisters, I felt the bond. It's just different or I am weirdo. Lol..

Anyway, our family grew. We have a 'Mummy' and a 'Grandma',our elders..XD.. Don't get me wrong. It's not like their old or anything. In fact, they are the good looking elders. Then, we have 'Daddy' and also 'Gonna-Be-Brother-In-Laws'. Well, the family tree changes as time flies. Wonder what it would be like? Hmm..

I have just realized that I didn't mention any names. Lol.. Mummy is Daphenie. Grandma is Wei Ling. The sisters in order: Me, EJ, Hui Yi, Xuan Lin, Allana, Ying Sze, Peh Ge, Adeline, Fiona and Yi Ting. Yup, that's about it!

I hope in times to come, we will still see each other and have a family gathering. I appreciate the times we had together and hopefully, we will keep in touch. If you are part of this family tree and you are reading this, I just wanna say 'All the best! Take care! Love ya! Will miss ya!' We will all be going to university soon but don't forget KMK, the place we met ;D

Our happy family! :)

2 comments:

Ting² said...

Will miss you too! Take care!

Patricia said...

take care too! all the best!