Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bigger Than What I've Imagine

Finally I am back from the orientation week and also the PPD Camp. The orientation was held at the Bangi campus. Sadly to say that I won't be studying in this huge campus but I will be at the Kuala Lumpur campus instead. The picture above was taken in a place called DECTAR in UKM Bangi during the cultural night event from my view where the all the choir people were.

I was part of the choir team during the orientation week. Initially, I wasn't sure of what I should take part in as there were so many performances in the list. I had a few peferences in my mind and honestly, one of them was choir. It was a great experience being part of the choir team at that moment.

I was glad to spot some KMK people here in UKM. Seeing them reminds me so much about the times I had in KMK especially when I saw Allana and Peh Ge. Along the way, I met some new friends who are very friendly. Most of them are from matriculation and only a few are STPM grads.

After orientaton in Bangi, it wasn't really an end for the medical students. Yup, we had to attend a camp in Ulu Kenas where there wasn't any network coverage in that place. We were fed a LOT of times a day. My group members and the facilitators of my group are awesome! I really had fun XD.. Spider, that was the name of my group. Hehe..

I really learned a lot of things in that camp. Love Group 6 so much! There were a lot of activities like jungle trekking, talks, personality test, debate, sketch and many more. I'm still feeling tired even though the camp was over yesterday itself already. Hence, that's all for my post aboout UKM! ;D

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Glad that you are back..haha..:P

Patricia said...

yea i m glad too that i can finally fight with u at home again! :p