Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The clinic

I think it was a few weeks back since my second last visit to the clinic nearby our house. That clinic was a 24-hour clinic. I went there with our dad. Since our family members are frequent patients, the doctor himself agreed on placing all of our names in a family card in order to ease up the registration when we visit.

After a week later, my sis got sick and she too went to the same clinic. The difference was that my sis and I went there with my mum. When we got there, I remembered about the familay card thing. I told the nurse that she could find our family card and not my sis's card. The weird thing was that the family card was supposed to help out the system but in fact, it didn't. We waited for at least half an hour for the nurse to find my sis's card and the family card was no where to be found..haha. Eventually, we just went in the doctor's room without the family card and use the individual ones instead. After all, the most important thing is not the card but my sis's health.

Yesterday, unfortunately, I have visited the same clinic because I got some rashes on my body. I went there with my dad and he knows about the family card too. So, he told the nurse to find the same old family card. Guess what? History has repeated itself again. The nurse could not find the family card. To be truthful, I was rather pissed. It was not the first time that this was happening and they can't even create a new card after knowing that the 'old card' was no where to be found. I thought that the nurses or at least the doctor would have initiated a new card for my family but the doctor chose to put the blame on the nurses. He even told my dad and I that he didn't like the nurses because they were not good in organizing the work.

I hope that the clinic will be more efficient in our next visit. No more history to be repeated AGAIN..haha.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Hey what happened to u? Didnt tell me! I guess dad made a fuss there right? Lol. Family card =.='

jia jun said...

u want to visit the clinic AGAIN? hahaha

Pauline said...

ching: no la..nothing big..just some rashes on my leg..T.T
cannot stand it la..so itchy! dad did made a fuss about it..XD

jia jun: of course, i don't wana visit the clinic again la..hahaha