Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kanching it is!

I went to kanching waterfalls with my sis, Yeng, Debbie, Dalvin and also Debbie's maids on last Sunday..ermm, about bringing the maids was not our idea but the maids wanted to come and have fun as well. It was a very random plan actually..not much of a fuss because we all wanted to go there. So, yea..we got ourselves there..haha.



As usual, we all planned a little here and there about what to bring and all..for example, food and clothes. Debbie and Dalvin decided to drive in order to save time and yes, we did make it on time although Yeng woke up late..hahaha..Dalvin claimed that kanching is near her national service camp in templer and yea, we saw her camp on the way back..oh ya, back to the beginning..we are one of the earliest! :D

When we reached there, we were all excited but the walking washed all the excitement we initially had..I don't know about the rest but I am all worn out before reaching to the 3rd waterfall and guess what, there are 7 of them! T.T
When we finally reached to the 4th if I am not wrong, we decided to stop and start getting ourselves in the water..honestly, deep down inside, I was like "FINALLY!"

All of us were paranoid about getting leeches on our legs and monkeys taking our things especially our food..hahaha..When we were busy indulging ourselves in the waterfall, the monkeys managed to take two packs of nasi lemak and Yeng's doughnut..haiz..They are smart creatures, I have to admit that..Believe or not the water there is crystal clear! It was so clean that it made me believed that maybe we can still save mother nature..hahaha..oh ya, it was super cold too..XD

Our Spot!!!(I was gald that I could find it in the internet..thanks to the long tree branch!)

We had our picnic which we had planned and Debbie could not stop complaining about a group of guys and a girl who took our spot..hahaha..typical her..XD
In fact, we were there first but we all didn't dare to go near the waterfall where the water was rushing so fast that it actually hurts a little. Anyway, it was deep..so yea, I did not dare to go there due to my height..hahaha..but I did try..:P

After the picnic, we felt so bored sitting on the same old spot..So, we have decided to go up! I really hope it would worth as we took so much of effort going up there carrying a pack of jelly, mister potatoes and the salt water for the leech issue if we were so 'lucky' to face one..

The journey up was indeed tiring but we managed to get there with some screaming, whining and remembering some moments in school which we had. When we reached there, we met the same group earlier. They were nice to offer us some help but after all, they are still strangers..hahaha..however, we did asked for some help to throw the potato chips and ask for the time..hahaha..XD
We saw some fishes and we tried to catch them and as expected, we failed..the fishes ate some of the potato chips which we accidentally fell..we tried to lure the fishes out with some jelly..@.@

When we reached back to our original spot, we packed our things but the monkeys had to disturb us and that made some of us screamed again..I tried to control but then, there was a monkey who tried to snatch the plastic bag with jelly in it and I was holding it and I was like "damn! damn!"..The stupid bag tore..haiz..lucky me, my sis brought extra..XD

No pictures were taken for this trip because we were all afraid that the camera might end up missing or spoiled..haha..although, we were tired, I did not regret going to kanching! It was pretty fun for a random plan. =D

2 comments:

Patricia said...

yup it was fun but tiring. hey u forgot to mention something! remember u were the first one out of breath when we were making our way up there? lol..XD

Pauline said...

yea..i did..haha..:P