Sunday, July 4, 2010

Missing her already

I guess its obvious that I meant my sis..I just sent her off today in UKM for her orientation and seeing her so excited about everything just reminds me that I will be going to my university soon..haha..I should get use to it anyway since I will be leaving Malaysia soon. So, it could be a good start for now. Life is bored when we have nothing to do and I am feeling it right now. I really miss having her around eventough she can be really annoying at times. She can be sweet for a minute and mean in the next..haha.

Honestly, its kinda lonely without her around. Although I can have the room all by myself, not having her to use my things and not put them back in the original place, using her bed to put my stuff, not having her to block my way in the room, I still want her here at home..XD

Yea, its a selfish thought but I have to say that this is just one of my wants and not my needs. I know that it is not easy to let things go easily when you are hooked towards it. I realized that I actually care for her so much that I do not even realize at times. I do not mind doing her a favor when I can tell that she wants something although she did not mention it straight in the face. Mostly, what she wants is what I want. So, yea..I know what she wants..hahaha..telepathy? I don't think so..maybe more like a similarity in terms of thinking..hahaha.

Talking about her preparing for her university, I am not very keen of it. She needs to go for medical check ups and also the part that I did not really like is that she needs to get a specific type of baju kurung..haih..Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against baju kurung. Personally I think that baju kurung is a nice outift and I even had one myself but I just don't get why the university wants her to get a specific type..Ok, maybe for protocol purposes and all but still, I was a little pissed deep inside after going to so SO many shops for so SO many days just to search for this particular type..omg! It has taken the toll out of me. For me, sometimes the dress code can get a little ridiculous..She even said that its ok to just get her one but I know that in her mind, she wanted two at least..haha.

We finally got two baju kurung that met the requirements after all the searching. Unfortunately, one of that baju kurung was torn after the ironing and it happened a day before her orientation..So, she only had one left. That pissed me off even more..It was not even my business but I was angry..can't help it..hahaha..After sending her off for her orientation, my mum, my bro and I went to the shops again to get her another one and being her identical twin, I need to try it out..haih...thank god, we eventually got one! :D

I want her to be around all the time now..I am super bored at home. I don't mind doing all those searching again with my sis if I could..after all, she will always be my little sista! :D


just a picture of us when we were younger..hahaha..identical?

8 comments:

chan leong said...

lolz, let me guess, you're the one in red.

I tot u'll be spending all ur time in your temple for two months.. anyway, no worries, u'll be meeting your new-found frens this thurs. just bare a few more days...

Pauline said...

haha..you guess it right but I thought it was orange..XD

I went to temple too often and got bored of it because I realized that I can't buy all the things and bring them to US later..hahaha

new-found friends..haha..yea, can't wait. ^^

Iswari said...

awwww all these goodbyes...but another day closer to the day you will see her again :)

chan leong said...

haha orange meh... ok la orangy red. lolz, means ur travelling bag now stuffed n prepared to fly d la..

can always ask aqmal to bring for u ma. I bet his bag is gonna be the lightest among u 3.

Pauline said...

iswari: yea same old good byes..haih..hahaha..XD

CL: actually, i hvnt pack yet..so scared that i will get more bags later..hahahaha.

iswari & CL: can't wait to see u all again! :D

Patricia said...

Ling, I miss u too! Aww.. So sweet of u. So u don't mind me bothering u at home right when I m back? Hehe.. I wanna borrow ur stuffs! :p thanks 4 trying the baju kurung 4 me! Love ya~

Pauline said...

yea..haha..miss ya too! i don't mind now la..hahahaha..:D

Patricia said...

Ling, u make me feel sad reading this post. Guess how many times I read this post? Hehe.. 3 times already! The talks made me so bored listening. Wish u were here with me. Got so many things to tell u! XD