Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Its just too early

Last Sunday, I went for my cousin's wedding. It was not the grand type of wedding. It was more of a simple one. Not much people attended the wedding but I got to say that it was probably the most nicely decorated one compared to the other weddings that I have been too.

My family and I have arrived early. So, we got to see the place with barely any guests around. It was nice and beautiful with the some peace. Although the place was not big, it was pleasant to the eye. Honestly, I like it.

Looking at the groom(my cousin) and the bride reminded that I might be in their shoes one day but definitely not in these few years to come. Will I even have one? I have always imagine mine to be the luxurious type, held in a hotel, dressed up waiters and waitressess, nice romantic lightings, bright with flowers and so on.

Now to think of it..I think I was just dreaming. By the time, I will be thinking of the cost, food and guests instead of the looks if it. Talking about the guests, many must be invited. There are so many sides to think of..the bride's mum's side, the bride's dad's side, the groom's mum's side, the groom's dad's side and all that are just the families...what about the friends of both groom and bride? There are school mates, college friends, co-workers, and also some of the parents' friends...hahaha..

Then, I went on thinking about having short speeches and performances but its sort of impossible..hahaha..knowing that there some traditions that are needed to be followed. One moment after all the thinking in my mind, I felt like an idiot..Why should I think about it now..Its not my main concern for now anyway..hahaha..So, I stop myself from thinking too far ahead..I am still young and things might have change by then,the best way is that I should put that aside and not think of it..XD

7 comments:

Iswari said...

hahaha nasib baik indian weddings not so many things to think about :P

Pauline said...

haha..u must invite me! :P

i might have a western stlye..who knows..hahahaha..chinese tradition is like something that I hardly know about..XD

Iswari said...

of course you'll be invited...just dont know when all these gonna happen...haha...

i can imagine yours with a white dress and flower girls...ahhh that will be fun! :D

Pauline said...

it will happen one day..i m sure of it..:)

haha..imagine yours first ya! ;P

chan leong said...

haha sry to menyibuk in ur girly conversation. too free la cant blame me..

chinese? western? i tot u r gonna have a midvalleyian style.. muz adhere to ur religion la... haha i actually can imagine pauline cutting out butterflies to decorate the whole ballroom..

n u better make sure ur sis wears diff color n diff hairstyle.

Pauline said...

yea la..we will definitely be different by then..:P

i think CL's gona be CMU-ish..maybe we all have laptops on the table and watch it live...hahahaha..XD

chan leong said...

lolz... by then CMU is the coolest sch d, not the nerdy type liao