Monday, July 19, 2010

Another one, maybe?

The other day when I hang out with my friends, Yeng and Debbie, we were in Pavillion. I wanted to get myself some gold accessories and we ended up in Diva. I finally got myself two pairs of ear rings(one pair is black and the other is gold), Debbie got herself a huge and pretty ring and Yeng got herself some ear rings too. We were in diva for quite a long time.

As usual Debbie and I have chose ours and we were waiting for Yeng to choose hers. She was so undecided on which ear rings to get for herself. There we were like three idiots standing there looking at the ear rings and commenting on them hoping that Yeng would make up her mind on which to choose..hahaha..most of them were cute but the package is to buy at least 3 pairs for RM20++..some of them had 4 to 6 pairs. Then, we thought of sharing some pairs to make it more worthy but we all know that only some pairs were nice and some were just so-so. Of course, all the packages have some nice ones and the so-so's..hahaha..it was hard to please everyone.

There were some pairs which needed more piercing in the ears to match all of the ear rings together. After that, we even came out with a suggestion to go for another piercing..I was ok with it initially but later, I have some doubts in my mind about it..haha..my mum didn't mind it at all but I am afraid that people might change their perception towards me about this matter. For me, it is worth to try it because it would not harm me or anything but thinking that I might have a bad first impression in the future really hit me a little..XD
Eventually, it is up to me to make this decision and now, I am up for it and see if it will be worthy. I will not know if I don't right?

2 comments:

Monkey De Ace said...

correct correct correct. XD

Pauline said...

haha..thank you thank you..:P