Saturday, July 31, 2010

When Sharing Means Caring


I kinda realized that I was being very selfish last night and also this morning. XP.. I hate to admit that but I feel really guilty. After thinking about it, I thought it was just a small matter. I made someone unhappy when she was supposed to be like enjoying herself that night.

I didn't mean to be the bad person but I just couldn't help it. Have you ever came across a situation where you had to give up something that means a lot to you temporarily to one of the most important people in your life because they really need it at that point of time? In other words, sacrificing something important for someone important.

The answer is obvious. Of course you would. That was what I did but I was reluctant to actually. Unfortunately, the person who asked me for it was her, the girl at the left side of the picture above. Honestly, I would say yes for her for anything at all and even if I can't, I willl try my best to help her.

The problem arised when I kept complaining about it. Then, she felt guilty and she wasn't all that excited already that night. She even broke into tears after that. I felt so bad. :S

The moral of the story, do not spoil another person's day by being so selfish and, be sincere when you wanna share something with other people. :)