Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Smile




I shall smile for as long as I can
Thus, every picture will be filled with happiness
I shall smile for that I am leaving for the good of it
Hence, I will be much happier
I shall smile when I have done my part
Thus, memories will be kept for as long as possible
I shall smile every now and then when I think of it
Hence, I will always remember those smiling moments
I shall smile for those around me
Thus, they will be smiling along with me
I shall smile for those sad and hard times
Hence, I will not regret for what has been done
I shall smile for myself
Thus, I know that I am moving forward and nothing shall be bitter about it
I shall smile for my readers
Hence, they will be smiling after reading this post of mine

Smile for that its worth
Smile for every good times
Smile for you and me

=)

3 comments:

xinhui aka potato aka phoena said...

i love it. thanks=)

Pauline said...

glad to hear that! Smile!
=)

Patricia said...

smiles from me!! :):):):):)...lol