Sunday, June 6, 2010

Girls thing

I have always tried to avoid using vulgar words in my speaking and my writing. So, when I use it, I really mean it. Girls bitch, I admit that. The difference is the degree of bitchiness in them. Some tend to have a higher level of bitchiness, some are just too naive and some just don't show it off. Well, I do not dare to say that I am an angel myself too. I do what most girls do as well.

Sometimes it is best to hide that bitchy thing we have in ourselves. I am not saying that being a hypocrite is good but we got to adapt to it. Life won't always go our way. We should know that better. Nothing comes easy. So, we bitch to make ourselves feel better. We complain and keep grudges but there are times in which we should just let it go. Bitches keep it well enough to play the game.

Ditching is part of the bitching too and it is already a norm. It is nothing big for some people. If you don't like being ditched, then don't you dare ditch your friends. For you know, they will be bitches real soon. If you hate being ignored, then don't you ignore those around you. Don't say it's karma when you did it on purpose. It's not. Karma is god's will. So, are you trying to say that you are god now?

Bitching is so common that we, girls don't even realized that we are doing it. I might be cursing you like hell in my head and you know what that is already a step towards bitching. Yes, I do bitch too. Don't you dare say that you have not. Every female has done it somewhere and sometime.

All we can do is to control the bitchy thing that we have in ourselves and that my friend, is a step towards heaven and peace. =)

2 comments:

Patricia said...

what a bitchy post?! lol..

Pauline said...

haha..I have always wanted to say this but I didn't because it is harsh.