Thursday, June 3, 2010

O hark! Now hear our joyful cries of pride in our school..



Time flies so fast. I realised that it has already been 2 years since I have left Convent Sentul. The title of this post is the first line of my school song. A very nice piece indeed and of course memorable as I can still remember how the song is like.

I am starting to miss a lot of things. Since I have only started blogging after I've left this place, there wasn't any post about SMKCS. As you can see, it is actually an old building. Even my aunts had their secondary education here, so can you imagine how old it is? Lol..

I wasn't from any renowned schools. Convent Sentul may sound glamorous but the truth is that this school really needs improvement. I believe that my school will become one of the top schools in the nation. It's just a matter of time. :)

It was where I learned a lot of things and mostly not in the classrooms. Honestly, I think that being a school prefect taught me to be a better individual. I don't how things work in other schools but in SMKCS, being a prefect is kinda challenging. To be elected as a school prefect was a difficult process itself!

It was those days when I felt there was not much stress. Staying back at school for activities was a very common thing in SMKCS. Getting in trouble was also one of the 'activities' in our school. Well, we all learn from mistakes. XD.. I miss my friends, teachers and moments in the school. I have friends that I have known them since the days in primary schools and also friends who were from the same tadika!

Now when I see students in school uniforms, I think about the good old days in my school. I miss being in secondary school so much!!!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

haha..i miss those days too! everything in the past seemed to be so old now. T.T

Patricia said...

yup definitely miss SMKCS! that's why i wrote this one. for memories sake ;D