Monday, June 21, 2010

Time to Sum Things Up


My holidays are gonna be over soon. I will be going to university then. I wonder what is life like in university. I hope it is not the hectic kinda lifestyle.. :(.. anyway, I think it will be like that. I know that I shouldn't expect it to be fun all the time. I'm sure there will be lots of things to do. And the word 'university' makes me feel so old right now..

The girl in that picture is me during the holidays. I was having dinner with my sis in Madam Kwan's. While waiting for the food, we took a few pictures. My sis on the other hand will be enjoying her long 'nothing-to-do' holidays. I had mine already which is gonna be over!

I did a couple of things during that period of time. I will try to list it all out. XD

  1. Done watching Supernatural Season 1, moving on to Season 2 now
  2. Went to EJ's house and met my KMK family
  3. Went to the SMKCS gathering
  4. Bowled with my other KMK friends
  5. Done watching Janetbin, Pearl Sisters and other TVB series
  6. Shopping with my family( I lost count of it already)
  7. Went karaoke and had a surprise party for Pauline
  8. Went out with the Penang gang from KMK
  9. Facebook-ing :P
  10. Watched Glee and still watching
  11. Trying to catch up with Parenthood and also America's Next Top Model
  12. Watched all the episodes of Australia's Biggest Loser
  13. Watched CSI, How I Met Your Mother, Friends and also The Nanny
  14. Finished reading Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
  15. Still reading The Other Queen
  16. Went to a job interview which I failed to get that job :(
  17. Played Restaurant City and Bejeweled Blitz :P
  18. Went jogging on weekends..actually sometimes..hehe..
  19. Followed my Mum to the saloon for not sure how many times already
  20. Got my hair colored

The list goes on and on.. XD

No comments: