Thursday, June 24, 2010

The "long accepted fact"

The truth always hurts. Yes, I totally agree with this statement. Sometimes, we just can't get want we want in life. Some problems are just there and some problems are just not. We just got to accept that. We can't expect everything to go smoothly because life just don't work like that. No matter how much you hate, regret or dislike about a problem, there is just no immediate solution to it. The problem gets more complex and harder to explain when the problem had long existed and it was never solved. These are the few questions that I always had in mind until today:

Who is at fault?
Although I really want to put the blame on some people, I just cannot for some reasons.

Have I tried to solve it?
Yes, I did but it did not work out.

Do I want it to be solved?
Yes, but I just don't how to solve it.

Can I not care?
No, because I am involve in this "long existed problem".

Every time when someone mentions about this problem, all we get are heartaches and headaches. That is why some of us do not even know why we even try to solve it. Its like a problem with no solution at all. I don't even want to be in if possible but like I have just mentioned earlier, some things are just meant to be and I think this is just one of them. I am still searching for the right solution for this problem but in the mean time, I will be okay. I am not disturbed by this problem because it had long existed and it just doesn't hurt that much anymore. Thus, I think I can still bare with it and hope that one day, someone will work out this complicated problem.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

i know you know better what it feels like. thanks for helping me out! :D