Saturday, June 12, 2010

G-R-E-A-T moments in Uniten


I admit that at first, I didn't expect to have so much of unforgettable memories here in Uniten but after one and a half years, I can't deny that I have actually developed some feelings for this place and I bet that I will miss this place. This is a place where I have started off my journey solo. This is a place where I have met so many amazing people. This is a place where I have learned so much.

Some of the moments that I will miss being a Unitener:

This was the first time in which I camwhored in Uniten with Iswari(housemate) and Kim(roomate)! :D

~The very first picture of the Sime Darby Family~

This was the time in which we, Sime Darbians were told to do some Japan project and we ended up selling cookies and t-shirts during the Uniten's Open Day..:)

One of those camwhoring sessions in Uniten..;D

This was what had happened in a fine day when we have nothing to do while waiting for our class..XD

My sisters..I am so gona miss you all so much except for zera...hahaha..joking joking..

Satay Kajang! Yum yum...:DDDDDDDDDDD

SD outing in Sunway (Nik's Birthday)

Lab work..hahahaha...:P

A picture of the bigger SD family! ;)

~SD's january babies~

My classmates-Section 1..hahaha.

Celebrating Dayah's and CL's birthdays in Jason's Mansion..XD

The Ice-cream Day!!! :D

My captain ball team, MONKEY during the Sports Carnival! :D (fyi, Alvin is missing in this picture)

This picture was taken during Ronald's birthday celebration in the karaoke centre located in Mines..;D

Community Service in Carey Island..I must say that it was once in a life time experience servicing there. :)

KOR Uniten. This is a picture of my platun, Platun 7.

KOR Uniten's Camping. ^^

The Decoration Team(Shao Shen, Cindy, Shaza and myself) for KOR Uniten's Graduation Day.;D

PPOU Farewell Party which was organized by Madam Faridah.:)

KOR Uniten's Graduation Day!

The 'Sohai' Trip to Malacca..lol..:D

If I were to write all these G-R-E-A-T moments in words..I do not think that I could finish typing this post. So, I guess it is better to stick to pictures as they tell a thousand words. Thanks to all of my amazing friends! You all have made a difference in my life. I will treasure those moments for as long as I can. :)

2 comments:

chan leong said...

Haha... Great great great!!! everyone is definitely going to miss everyone...

Pauline said...

haha..yea..the season of missing everyone and everything in m'sia begins..T.T